Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kev's East Coast Trip

After much anticipation, my long awaited East Coast Trip has come and gone. I spent 5 1/2 days with my good friend Tom touring Washington D.C., New York, and Philadelphia. I was exhausted at the end of it, but had a great time and it was well worth the little sleep I got during the trip. My flight over was terrible (flew through thunderstorms and lighting for 4 hours),I didn't get in until 3am (5 hours later than expected), and the weather was very hot and humid, but that didnt put a damper on any of it. This was my first trip to the East coast and I can't wait to get back!! Here is a slideshow of my trip:

7 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks like you had fun. I am very jealous ! My Husband took me to New York, Pennsylvania and Virgina for my Birthday a few years ago. My Birthday is in October, so the weather was really nice and cool and the leaves were amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pics....especially liked the ones from the empire at night. made me miss it there so much...especially central park! (sigh!) Um by the way Manhattan is spelled with an a not an e....lol!

    Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of places for 5.5 days!

    Lucky! (in a Napoleon Dynamite voice).

    Great pics, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, fun! I love the east coast! But the mexican food there sucks! LOL I'm glad you had fun, and got to see DC. It's an amazing place. You'll have to go back sometime a week isn't long enough- as I'm sure you know know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME! I love it!!! The humidity can totally bite but the rain smells a ton better there than the 'dirt rain' here! That's a cool trip to take!! Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kevin, I found your families blog off of Kami's. Your family is beautiful. It looks like life is treating you guys good. Just thought I would say "hi", take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great trip. you saw all the good stuff - and in such a short amount of time. we've been over to the east coast twice and your pictures make me hungry for it again!

    ReplyDelete