Thursday, July 9, 2009

10 years down…and an eternity to go!

We loved our anniversary get away last year so much we just planned on doing the same thing again!

SAN DIEGO :) And right now, the heat in AZ sucks! So San Diego is a great break from that, at least for one weekend.

Once we got there we took a little cruise on the bay…

100_5066

This was funny to me…so I took a picture of them!


Then we went to our FAV Mexican Food Restaurant…Casa De Reyes

100_5067 YUMMY :)

That night I thought we were headed to Kevin’s Aunt and Uncle’s home, but he surprised me by driving around town and ending up at the Holiday Inn…right in the heart of down town SD. Thank you babe! oh and thank you Bob and Debbie :)

The next day we drove around the town a bit and ended up seeing some cool sites.

100_5074

LDS San Diego Temple

100_5070 

Pretty flower on temple grounds :)

 

100_5078

There were rows and rows of these headstones, it was amazing.

This is Fort Rosencrans National Cemetery

100_5079 100_5081 Point Loma Light House

We went to the Padres game later this day…it was fun :)

Then our last day there we went over the very high bridge…(me don’t like heights!!) to Coronado Island.

100_5086

Hotel Coronado…its a such a beautiful place…

100_5090 AHHH…the beach…I miss you!

Thank you Kevin for 10 years, three sweet kids and a best friend…I love you

100_5096

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I thought I remembered you two getting married after us but I guess not! We're the end of this month. Your trip looks like you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Our 10 year is next week. It looks like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary. San Diego is a great place to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I say JEALOUS!!! I miss San Diego so much, but I am very happy for you guys that you were able to go enjoy it. Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete