Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer time “stuff”

The summer has been here for awhile I know! But I’m just trying to catch up here…give me a break!
Swim lessons were a new activity for us this year…the kids loved it! We are going to have to do every summer!
100_4977 100_4980
 100_4982 100_4989

We had to say good bye to some very good friends :( We miss you Norris’s and Cliffords
100_4995 100_4905
100_4903 100_4900
Grandma Debbie got tickets to Chitty Chitty Bang Bang…for days I couldn’t get that song out of my head!
Kate was afraid of the child napper and Will fell asleep after the Intermission…awesome!
100_5043 100_5047
100_5049 Becky and Theresa…sister in laws :)
Kevin decided he wanted to try out his green thumb this year… here is the before picture,  about mid March
100_4638before plants and seeds
100_4644 after…now we had to wait…
100_4932 100_4939
100_4935 100_4936 About 1 month or so later!
Since this picture we have had a few tomatoes and LOTS of squash!! Not too shabby for out first time :)
We had a Grandma Ensign Visit
100_4928 Girls Night out
Fun learning at the local library…hey its FREE!
100_4992 Kaleb is so funny, he always brings a smile to my face :) most of the time!
More pics will to come…

8 comments:

  1. Miss you too girl!! Tell Kevin I'm impressed, that is an awesome garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you guys are having a fun busy summer! your garden is quite impressive. good job. and i love that you're wearing your hair short again - i know you chopped it off awhile ago, but i had to say it anyway. i always loved your short do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The garden is very cool. Nancy has been bugging me to get a garden started, but I refuse to dig up the ground to do it. Maybe next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy busy summer! Looks like you're having lots of fun too! And that garden...AMIE!?! So impressive my friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so behind on my posts!!! I still haven't posted anything about all our friends who have moved! love your trip to San Diego...I want to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that octopus! And your garden is so impressive! Looks like a fun summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impressive garden, especially in the dead heat of phx. Happy to see you enjoying your summer days. School starts here this week, Talyse starts kindergarten the following week, I am so sad. How did you handle it? Fun that your mom was able to come out and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such fun pictures and i love your garden. i think that gardens are so fun!

    ReplyDelete